Last week I shared with you how I make Apple Sharlotte in my multicooker. And since many of you liked it and asked me for more similar recipes, I decided to share with you this week how to prepare a Lemon Cake in your multicooker. It’s really simple and most probably you already have all the ingredients you will need. Actually, this was the first baking recipe that I tried in my cooker and I was amazed how good it turned out. By the way, I’m planning to take this recipe to a completely new level next time. Can’t wait to see how it turns out! Of course, I will share all about it once I’m done. So stay tuned;)
Today I present to you the Lemon Cake I bake in my multicooker:
- 4 eggs
- 150 g butter (soft, at room temperature)
- 230 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- ½ sachet baking powder
- Juice from half a lemon
- Zest from one lemon
- Powdered sugar
- Mix the butter and sugar. Please note that the butter should be soft! You can leave it at room temperature half an hour before you start preparing the cake.
- After that we add the eggs – one egg at a time. This means that after we add the first egg we mix it together with the other ingredients; then we add the second egg and mix again, and so on.
- Zest one lemon and add the zest to the mixture. After that cut the lemon in half and add the juice from one of the halves. Be careful, you don’t want any of the seeds accidentally falling into the mixture;)
- Add the flour. It’s best that you sift it first, but if you don’t have time, it’s ok. The cake will still be tasty.
- Add the baking powder and mix everything until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the cup of the multicooker and bake for 60 minutes.
Here’s what the lemon cake looks like before it’s baked:
And here’s after it’s baked:
I hope you enjoy this recipe at least as much as I do! Feel free to share how it turned out in the comments below.